FTDI provide two USB to Serial drivers for there ICs. This project provides a content OS Subproject so the driver can be used directly as an OS Subproject.
Note: No support for FTDI on Windows Embedded Compact2013 yet. I've asked them.
Update: V2 (Beta) has the FTDI DLL.
FTDI provide two USB to Serial drivers for there ICs. This project provides:
- Catalog components to simply integrate them into a Compact 7 / CE Platform Builder OS project.
- A stream driver as a standrd interface to third party modules that use the FTDI chipset.
- src code for V1installer is also available (V2 not yet).
This will then be extended to:
- D2XX driver
- All of the above for Windows CE 6
- All of the above for ARM & MIPS
The main purpose of this site though is a communitty project to develop a stream driver that wrapper the FTDI VCP driver for FTDI DLP and Elexol functional modules. This driver provides a simple yet comprehensive command set for those modules. Initail release,
as source code in July.